My mind has been ticking lately and that can be dangerous!! I have some posts that I've wanted to do, but wanted to ask a few questions first...just to get your opinion!
Topic 1...Yard Sale Saturday on S.M.W.
I've been cleaning out some things in my sewing room and around the house that I haven't used in a while or no longer need. I would rather sell these things on my blog, because I "know" most of you. (you know what I mean by "know most of you"...through blogging Lol)
Having a yard sale at my own home might bring a few people who would want what I'm selling, but posting a few things each Saturday would bring the things to people who would really want it...a broader audience.
The bonus for you would be to go to a yard sale in your pajamas!!
I've seen other people sell things on their blogs and wonder how it works out for them.
Here are my questions and thoughts on it.
- do you think this would be a good feature on my blog?
- would you buy things in this way?
- I would require Paypal for payment
- I would ship on Wednesday and Friday
- I would only charge you the actual shipping charge...no extra
- the item would have a set price...no bidding
- first come, first serve basis through the comments section.
- you must have an email in the comment for contact reasons
- I would post the items at 10:00 am eastern standard time in the US on Saturdays. That would make it fair for most time zones. (except maybe Hawaii and Australia...sorry Hawaii and Australia)
I was going to talk about other topics, but I'll do that on another post. Too much info on one post is an overload! Lol
Thanks for you opinion,