Hi everyone!! I hope you had a great time looking through all the fabulous links last week!!
Coming up in March and April, we have St Patrick's day, Springtime and Easter. If you have any posts to share for projects we can make ahead of time, feel free to link up to the party. If you don't, that's fine too...we love all things that you've done, so let's see what you've done this week.
If you're NEW to Sew Darn Crafty, then grab a cup of something tasty, sit back and join in on the fun (starts Sunday and lasts all week long here at Sew Many Ways).
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue "click here to enter" button below and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week