I mentioned last week, that the next few months will be theme weeks for all the link parties. I love themed parties for the upcoming holidays. All of you share so many wonderful ideas from your blogs, I thought having similar ideas all in one place would help out these next few busy months.
For this last week in September, you can share ideas in the following themes...
- apple recipes
- fall decorating ideas or crafts
- crockpot recipes…great recipes for the cooler weather coming up
- and dare I say…any handmade gift ideas we can make for Christmas ( I know it's early, but ideas would be great!)
If you don't have any theme ideas to post this week, you can share any idea that you have on your blog. We love any project or idea that you have to link to the party
If you've never linked to Sew Darn Crafty, each week I start a new party where bloggers can add their own posts below for ALL to see!! It brings lots of traffic to your blog. You can add any project you'd like…cooking, crafting, scrapbooking, quilting, sewing, gardening, vacation ideas etc. It so much fun to see what everyone is up to each week. This party would be nothing without all of you, so a great big THANKS to all of you who contribute.
If you are new to visiting linky parties…just come on in and click on any picture box below and it will bring you to that post that someone has shared!! There are always so many wonderful ideas…don't miss out.
So let's get started this week!!
Come on in and join the fun!!!
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The pictures below are links to other blogs and the projects the blog owner wants to share with us.
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on any picture below!
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- below, at the very end, you will click the red phrase "click here to enter"...it's after all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week.