You can still add any projects you'd like though. We're not strict here at all! Lol If you have any older blog posts in these themes, you can add those too. They don't have to be new posts on your blog.
I've listed the other months below if you'd like to do your posts in advance for the weeks ahead.
Here are the upcoming themes...if you have any suggestions, let me know!!
- October...pumpkin recipes, Halloween projects, fall or autumn decorating
- November...soup recipes, Thanksgiving recipes, handmade gift ideas (we need to make gifts in November, not Christmas eve. Been there, done that! Lol)
- December...Christmas decorating, Christmas cookie recipes, Hanukkah projects
So let's start another great week of "Sew Darn Crafty"...a linky party filled with your wonderful projects, crafts, ideas, tutorials, recipes and so much more.
Come on in and join the fun!!!
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The pictures below are links to other blogs and the projects the blog owner wants to share with us.
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on any picture below!
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- below, at the very end, you will click the red phrase "click here to enter"...it's after all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week