It's Sew Darn Crafty time!! The linking party to show off what you've been up to this week. Share what you've cooked, sewn, crafted, places you've visited and things you'd like to do...share anything at all.
It's also our 100th Sew Darn Crafty Party!!! What does that mean...I don't know, but 100 of anything is great in my book, Lol!!! I have over 900 regular posts, so maybe when I reach a 1000, we'll do something BIG!!
On a different note...last year I did a lot of themed Sew Darn Crafty Parties and a comment from blogger, Rain, reminded me that we need to think about Valentine's Day that's coming up in less than 2 weeks.
So this week and next week, if you have any heart, red or Valentine's Day inspired posts...share them with us. They can be old or new posts.
You can link up other projects too, but if you have LOVE to share, link up with us!!
If you don't have a blog and can't join the link with us...you can still have fun at the party too. Just click the picture links below and enjoy what everyone has to share!
If this is your first time here and want to join in, read below for the "How TO's"
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue phrase "click here to enter" which is at the very END...below all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week