If you've never linked to a party before...come on in...it's super easy. You can do it!! You are just ONE click away...all the way at the end. See it down there?
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue "click here to enter" button which is at the very END...below all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Thanks for hosting! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!ReplyDelete
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Thanks for the party :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the party. I'm new and so excite to see what everyone has been up to this week. Thanks again!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for letting us link up Karen! I love visiting your blog. I'm #46 and messed up the image and didn't see how to go back and redo it. Sorry everyone. I hope you will still come visit and take a peak.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the fun party, have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Hope you're having a great weekend, Karen. Thank you for a fabulous party each week.ReplyDelete
thank you for hosting. hugsReplyDelete
So glad I found your blog - I've already learned so much and I've been so inspired! Thank you for hosting this linking party - such a cool idea! AlisonDelete