Welcome to another fabulous week here at Sew Darn Crafty! Each week, the links you share never disappoint. They inspire and delight people. Even if you've touched just one person...you've sparked someone creativity and that's fabulous!
If you're NEW to Sew Darn Crafty, then grab a cup of something tasty, sit back and join in on the fun (starts Sunday and lasts all week long here at Sew Many Ways).
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue "click here to enter" button below and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Thank you for hosting, have a lovely day!ReplyDelete
I just saw your slogan below your blog name--that rings true!!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for hosting. Your blog is such a joy. Enjoy your Sunday!ReplyDelete
Bummed I've got nothing to share this week! It was a week that got away from me, for sure! Hoping next week will be sew much better. ;)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the fun party!ReplyDelete
Have just added my first link - will no have to read through the restReplyDelete