I gave a little information this morning for using Paypal when selling things from your blog. Debbie from the blog Ribbonwood Cottage commented with a very good point. She asked if I could explain how to request a payment from someone using Paypal.
- go to your Paypal account
- the third tab over says "Request Money". Click on that.
- That will bring up a simple form to request money from someone.
- another way to request money is a tab called "Create Invoice"
- "Create Invoice" tab is under the Request Money tab. It's a more detailed way to request money with item details, shipping info, taxes if needed.
You can use this Request Money form for anything, not just when you are selling things. I use it when I have fabric swaps and the participants pay me for shipping, especially overseas shipping. Paypal does the exchange rate for you!!
Thanks Debbie, for asking this question!!
Hope this helps,