Here we go!! My first Blog Sale. Look through all the items below and EMAIL ME if you are interested. The comments section will be turned of for the sale to make it fair for all.
email me at
- first come first serve through email only
- I will turn OFF the comment section for the Blog Sale. I have many people who do not have a blog and end up commenting as anonymous which doesn't show their email address. I also have people who subscribe to this blog through email. Saying you want an item through "Email Only" makes it fair for all. Helps me with communication too. Guarantees me your email address not the dreaded No Reply
- I will ship world wide
- buyer pays shipping. I will only charge what it costs to ship to you according to your zip code
- email communication will decide HOW you want it shipped (regular, priority etc)
- I ship Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- item will be shipped from Rhode Island
- payments made through Paypal. I will send you Paypal Invoice after sale.
- Just starting out with this Blog Sale idea, Paypal is the easiest for me and for you too. If you do not have a Paypal account, it's fabulous...safe, secure, easy and free if your are buying something. You can attach a credit card, bank account or debit card to your Paypal account. If you're still worried, open a separate bank account just for "fun" money...like shopping online. That way you won't worry about your regular bank account being involved. Paypal only charges ME a small fee for receiving the payment. They don't charge you anything for shopping. Look into it...it's worth it. CLICK HERE to a link to Paypal. I have no affiliation with them.
Quilt Pounce with Blue Chalk and Basic 8 Line 9" Design with Lines Stencil by Pam Clark
Brand New...I bought it at the MQX Quilt Show last year for $19 and never used it. Comes with the booklet and the thick pamphlet from the class I took with instructor Pam Clark. The concept is to pounce the blue chalk through the stencil and then you can quilt in sections within the grid.
Scrappy Homespun quilt top made by me 5-6 years ago. Top only. This is a UFO (un finished object). You will need to add your own batting, backing and your own quilting. Perfect if you love to quilt and not piece. Made with 100% cotton, pre washed fabric from a smoke free home.
$30.00 plus shipping
54 inches by 54 inches. The checkered border is all pieced with 1.5 inch squares. That's where the quilt ends. The fabric in the background is to hide my bookcase!
Item # 3
Scrappy Pastel Quilt Top...TOP ONLY. Made by me 5-6 years ago. You will need to add your own batting, backing and quilting. Made with 100% cotton, pre washed fabric from a smoke free home
Outer border has 3-D pinwheels!! Measures 48 inches by 65 inches
ITEM # 4
Leisure Arts "O Christmas Tree" cross stitch book. Copyright 1992. Hard cover. The pages are a little crinkled only on the edges from getting a little wet, but it's in great shape. Pictures below show crinkle.
Beautiful patterns in here!
Item # 5
Raggedy Ann and Andy doll set. Store bought a few years ago...NOT handmade, but so cute!!
16 inches tall, but about 8 inches sitting
Item # 6
April Cornell for Silvestri quilted wallet. New, but had it for a while...Black with fruits and flowers. My sister gave it to me, but I never used it.
Measures 9 inches by 5.5 inches. 5 credit card slots, 3 side slots, center pen holder, large money slot, magnetic snap with decorative button.
email me at
That's it for this week. I'm hoping to make this a weekly thing!
Gather up your items and sell some things too!!
Add your Blog Sale post to the linky party below. It will be open all week
It will be fun shopping through all the great links. Just click on the link to the other blogs who are participating in the Blog Sale.
Sew Many Ways has no connection with the other Blog Sale in the linking party. You must contact them directly with their instructions for their sale.
Thanks for stopping by,
If you want to add your Blog Sale to the Linky Party, click the blue link below!!