According to the comments from the yard sale post, it seems like the blogging yard sale is going to be great. Tomorrow, I will be selling a few treasures that I no longer need. A Blog Sale is a perfect way for me to sell and a better way for you to buy...we can both do it in front of the computer.
The sale will be tomorrow, Saturday March 3rd at 10:00 am eastern time
Guidelines for the Blog Sale...
- first come first serve through email only
- I will turn OFF the comment section for the Blog Sale. I have many people who do not have a blog and end up commenting as anonymous which doesn't show their email address. I also have people who subscribe to this blog through email. Saying you want an item through "Email Only" makes it fair for all. Helps me with communication too. Guarantees an email address
- I will ship world wide
- buyer pays shipping. I will only charge what it cost to ship to you...nothing extra
- email communication will decide HOW you want it shipped
- I ship Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- payments made through Paypal. Just starting out with this Blog Sale idea, Paypal is the easiest for me and for you too. If you do not have a Paypal account, it's fabulous...safe, secure, easy and free if your are buying something. You can attach a credit card, bank account or debit card to your Paypal account. If you're still worried, open a separate bank account just for "fun" money...like shopping online. That way you won't worry about your regular bank account being involved. Paypal only charges ME a small fee for receiving the payment. They don't charge you anything for shopping. Look into it...it's worth it. CLICK HERE to a link to Paypal. I have no affiliation with them.
Sell Your Things Too...
Tomorrow, I will also have a Blog Sale Linking Party...you can link up your blog post and sell something too. Link up just like you do for the Sew Darn Crafty Party on Sundays.
Your post will be the items you are selling.
- just take a picture of the item you want to sell
- write a description...old, new, what it is and price etc
- mention your shipping and terms of sale too
- link to the party with the address to THAT particular post not your whole blog
Sew Many Ways is not responsible for anything that is sold on other blogs that link to this sale. Contact must be made with the other seller from that blog.
I hope we'll all have fun tomorrow. I'm just happy my things will be going to homes that will really love them.
See you tomorrow,