If you are new to linky parties…just come on in and click on any picture box below and it will bring you to that post that someone has shared!! There are always so many wonderful ideas…don't miss out.
So let's get started this week!!
Come on in and join the fun!!!
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The pictures below are links to other blogs and the projects the blog owner wants to share with us.
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on any picture below!
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- below, at the very end, you will click the red phrase "click here to enter"...it's after all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or add it to your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week.
Thank you Karen, thank you for hosting Sew Darn Crafty, love joining in.ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting this inspiring party, Karen!ReplyDelete
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
Happy Memorial Day weekend :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the wonderful link party Karen!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting Karen! Joining in the fun after many days!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting a great party :)ReplyDelete
I would love for you to come party at my T.G.I.F. Linky Party @ MamasBlogCentral.com :) Have a great Memorial weekend!!
Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my light and easy Kitchen Sink Salad.ReplyDelete
Thank you Karen for the party!ReplyDelete
Thank you Karen, for this linky, but also for the Blogging Tips tab up top, soooo helpful for newbies like moi. I have now got tabs (i.e. pages) on my blog too, thanks to your clear tutorials! Much appreciated. And now I've linked up for the first time!ReplyDelete