Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Home a la Mode...Love

Hello to all my wonderful friends out there. I want to share with you today one of my wonderful sponsors...Home a la Mode!



Their button is always on my side bar if you are looking for a great place to visit...




Home a la Mode is an awesome online retailer that carries the entire line of Moda Home products plus so much more! They carry items for every room in your home...bedroom, kitchen, bath, laundry and even your sewing room.

The catalog is just filled with one cute thing after another...




Here are a few and I mean a few, of the beautiful items they carry...

Just the cutest selection of tablecloths...this one brings back great memories for me!!



Look at this adorable 2013 Calendar Towel...sewing machines!!



and my favorite Dairy Fresh Milk Coasters...


This little beauty is to die for...a collapsible laundry basket!!


and a liner for it too!! Red and white polka dot...love it.


The sewing section is great!!

sewing kits...

pincushions...


and fabric, fabric, fabric...








So many extras too...






Don't forget the holidays...

I could just cry with these Lol...I think I had one when I was little.




Home a la Mode has a blog too, that you don't want to miss...click here for a visit.





Here are 2 new additions to my home and I can't say enough about them!!

This cute Dairy Fresh Milk Canister...


Even the cover is adorable. Great canister to store cookies, candies or your favorite snacks.


and it big too...10 inches tall.


These are my favorite...well, everything is, but these are number one on my list.

Dairy Fresh Fabric Coasters.


6 in the set. They are quilted muslin and remind me of the vintage milk bottle tops!



Tea and cookies anyone?



I hope you have fun browsing through this wonderful store...you won't be disappointed.

Tell them Karen sent you!!

Shhh...I have a secret. I'm going to have a give away with Home a la Mode soon, so look for the details in a week or so!!

Have a great day,
~Karen~

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wow....what an awesome place, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate learning about this site! I am a quilter, and of course, have an ongoing love affair with Moda! lol! As I looked at the items you featured here, I was thinking of potential Christmas gifts I could get for my quilting friends! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am off!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I ordered a catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the sock Hippo and elephant !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of them~ thanks for the post! :-) Love your new pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing all those goodies. I am off to have a look see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog! Thanks for the link to Home a la Mode... I think I need to order some of those Christmas stockings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails