Hello everyone! I had mentioned last week about having some themed Sew Darn Crafty parties this summer. You can still link up what ever you'd like during those special weeks, but if you want to share something in that "theme", that would be great too!!
For July I was thinking
For July I was thinking
- week of July 1st - July 7th...ANYTHING RED, WHITE OR BLUE
- week of July 8th - July 14th...SUMMER ACTIVITIES, GAMES OR PARTY IDEAS
- week of July 15th - July 21st...SUMMERTIME RECIPES FOR COOKOUTS OR PARTIES
- week of July 22n - July 28th...SUMMERTIME CRAFTS
So get your posts ready for July. You can even go back into your achieves and use an older post to fit the theme.
As for now...let's see what you've been up to this week
If you're NEW to Sew Darn Crafty, then grab a cup of something tasty, sit back and join in on the fun (starts Sunday and lasts all week long here at Sew Many Ways).
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue "click here to enter" button below and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week