Friday, May 25, 2012

Find a Friend Friday...

Hi everyone! Thanks again for stopping by Find a Friend Friday. According to my stats each week, more and more wonderful friends are stopping by Sew Many Ways, so what a great place to link up your blog.

Not only will you find new and exciting blogs...friends will find your blog too!! There are millions of blogs out there, so let's start finding them.



********************************


If you are new to Find a Friend Friday (FaFF), you are in for a treat! It's a simple linking party to add a link to your blog so friends, old and new, can stop by and visit.

It's great to share your blog with everyone, but it's also fun just to look around. Even if you don't have a blog, you can find a wealth of great people willing to share their talents. and another great blog to follow.

Tell your blogging friends about the linking party too and more will join in with us!

This is an easy one to participate in...you are just linking to your own blog. No projects to sew, no furniture to paint, no cookies to bake or pictures to take. You are just sharing your blog and then friends will stop by for a looksy.
  • click on the blue "click here to enter" link below
  • copy and paste or just type in your blog address...example: http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com
  • enter title of link...your blog name or phrase to grab attention
  • add a photo of you, your profile picture or your blog button or whatever you think will grab some one's attention...(I'm thinking a picture of a big piece of chocolate cake, but that just me LOL)

That's it...super easy. Just think of the possibilities of finding some wonderful blogs.

Thanks for participating,
~Karen~

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. This is so neat!! I'm a newbie here and so happy I found this blog to make new bloggy friends and be inspired by their blogs!
    I'm Ka'ili, my blog is titled Kailz Tales: kailztales.blogspot.com
    where tales of my life unfold about my life, thoughts, travels, and loves. Hope to meet all of you soon and read your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! i hope to make many new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. I can not wait to meet new people.
    I was having a mommy moment and I posted my site twice :/
    The second one #25 links to the homemade granola.
    Sorry for the double posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Karen! I love your blog & great to find fellow bloggers across the pond (I am in England).

    www.claireabellemakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! is a pleasure your invitation, you can delete a link because inadvertently went up twice, the second please, because besides the nomnbre misspelled, I apologize for my mistake and I appreciate the invitation
    a kiss for you from Argentina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this party--I appreciate how low key it is, and I have met nice down to earth bloggers this way. Thanks!

    Bobi
    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen. I just stumbled across your blog through someone's post on Pinterest!

    My blog is called Allegraphy and it is over on WordPress. http://allegraphy.wordpress.com/

    Have a beautiful Friday, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I just got back into blogging a few months ago so I need some good blogging friends. thanks for doing this :)
    http://alwats81.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea. I just started blogging a month ago and have learned so much already. Thanks!

    www.myhouseredressing.blogspot.com
    www.enjoyingphotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails