Sewing, quilting, knitting, cooking, painting, thrifting, recycling, vacationing or just family fun time...we want to see what you've been up to this week. Sew Darn Crafty is that place to share all your great posts and pictures.
So link away...
If you're NEW to Sew Darn Crafty, then grab a cup of something tasty, sit back and join in on the fun (starts Sunday and lasts all week long here at Sew Many Ways).
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue "click here to enter" button below and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!ReplyDelete
I sincerely hope that you continue the linking parties. I enjoy finding new blogs and new crafts. Thanks!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting these link ups. Always so many great ideas!ReplyDelete
Karen, I loved your Sew Sew Saturday post! I had the same thing in mind! I linked up one of my projects the party...thanks so much for hosting! They're always fun! =)ReplyDelete
Thanks!! I had no idea there were so many crafty ladies out in blog land.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for hosting! I've linked up three projects this week: a ruffly skirt, some refashioned slashed knee jeans and a cute printable :)ReplyDelete
- Adele @ Mammy Made
Thanks for hosting. So much fun and so many ideas to learn from and shareReplyDelete