This week I'm going to draw out more first timers...those who really want to join in, but are afraid to take the leap. Come on...you can do it. It's easy and you really can't mess up. Even if you do, who cares...it's not like the computer will crash or anything!! LOL
When I first started linking to parties as a newbie, I was scared at every click. However, I realized the worst thing that could happen is...just have to start a new link over with a few clicks. No biggie.
My goal is to get you to come out from behind your computer and start linking your projects...if you can blog then you sure can link!!
Go Ahead...Click the button below that says "CLICK HERE TO ENTER". YOU CAN DO IT!!!
If you want to add the button to your blog...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
If you're NEW to Sew Darn Crafty, then grab a cup of something tasty, sit back and join in on the fun (starts Sunday and lasts all week long at Sew Many Ways).
WHAT IS SEW DARN CRAFTY...
- "Sew" for anything to do with sewing,
- "Darn" for anything to do with knitting. I always think of darning to do with knitting, but in my case "darn" is similar to the word I say when I mess up crafting!!
- Let's not forget the word "crafty"...which is every thing we create
- ...the dot, dot, dot means you can share just about anything!!
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
So now we all know what Sew Darn Crafty means, let's explain a linking party again. I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,