Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sew Darn Crafty Party MVPs...

Oops...I'm a little late sharing last week's MVPs...Most View Posts

All the projects and posts last week were fabulous, but these three had the most hits according to the linking service that I use. Thanks for linking up!!

First up is from Kim from Too Much Time On My Hands. Click here to visit this wonderful post she shared of her Crafty Loft Reveal...so many amazing ideas in every pictures!! I love them all, but I especially love the organizing storage made from old postal boxes. I girl after my own heart! Thanks Kim.



Next is from Lynn from Nebraska Views. Click here for a great tutorial on how to make this amazing no sew edge for a fleece blanket. I'm seeing Christmas gifts!! Thanks so much Lynn for sharing this with everyone.


and last but certainly not the least is from Kris from Farm Girl Transplanted. Black and white polka dot and Mod Podge what could be better!!  Love, Love, Love this. Click here to see this post and other great ideas too. Thanks so much Kris for sharing!


If you'd like to grab a button, the code is on my side bar. Click here for a tutorial on how to add a button


Thanks again,
~Karen~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my link again but to make a small correction my blog is called Nebraska Views, not Nebraska News.

    Those fleece throw/blankets were so fast and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails