Friday, September 30, 2011

My First Sponsor!!

I am so excited to share my first sponsor with you.


Jackie has been in business as a wonderful, award winning machine quilter for over 10 years and has now become a sales representative for Gammill Quilting Machines.

Click here to visit her amazing website or click her button on my right side bar. It's filled with links to her blog, fabric shops, gallery of quilts and a link to her podcasts too!! You can also click here to go to her great shop!

Stop by and tell her Sew Many Ways sent you!!

Thanks Jackie for being my first sponsor...can't thank you enough!

If you'd like to advertise with Sew Many Ways...click here to read more info or click the advertising page just under my title.

Take care,
~Karen~


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on your first sponsor!! :o)
    I am having a little give a way and the last time I left that note in your comments, it for some reason linked to the wrong address. I am so sorry. Would you like to drop by?
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and more to come.!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails