Hello to all my wonderful friends out there in the world. Even though we've never met, I still consider you all my friends. We all go through the same things in life, we love to create, sew and craft and let's face...deep down we're pretty much all the same. If you're blogging or reading blogs, you love to be inspired and that's the basic truth of why we are "friends"...inspiration!
I feel like this opening paragraph each Sunday is to tell you what I've been up to this week. To make it short, my house looks like someone flipped it upside down. Remember I told you I want to switch out my daughter Courtney's twin bed for a queen, with some painting in there too? Well, my niece gave me a few pieces of furniture that she didn't want any more, (which I love, but just need to make room for) but that created a domino effect. Move something here to get something there, change this to fit that, why not clean this out since I'm here, why not clean out the closet and donate clothes.
This domino effect has reaked havoc on every single room in the house. EVERY. SINGLE. ROOM. We are stepping over piles of clothes, pieces of furniture, bags of I don't know what...but I LOVE IT. Gives me a sense of cleansing, getting rid of things we just don't need, minimizing my life. It may be upside down right now, but when it's done Woo Hoo!!
So now let's see what you've been up to...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your whole blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,