It's Sew Darn Crafty Sunday...Sew, for anything sewing...Darn, for anything knitting and Crafty, well, that's just every thing else we do in life. I think we all have to be crafty these days to turn "ok" things into GREAT things. SDC is the start of a week long linking party to share the most wonderful projects, ideas, tips, vacations, dinner/desserts recipes etc.
This week, my project is to get my oldest daughter's room pulled apart to switch out a twin bed to a queen bed and paint the room too. However, a ton of college stuff still packed in boxes and an explosion of clothes is keeping me from it. I'm doing the prep work in the basement...painting the queen bed frame, getting other furniture ready and trying to move things out. This is my SDC project this week...we'll see how far I get and then I'll share it with you.
So let's see what you were up to last week...and don't forget to take pictures of projects you do this week, so you can link up next Sunday too!
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your whole blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,