Sign up is now closed.
It was to be opened for one week, but over 100 people signed up in one day! There will be a waiting list if people drop out and more swaps to come in the future!
The Fabric Swap is officially open. Please read all of the rules before signing up on this post.
Sign up Information...
- to participate in this swap...leave a comment on THIS post
- if there isn't an email address attached to your blog or if you do not have a blog, please leave your email address in the comment or send it to me separately. You MUST have an email address
- open to US and international swappers
- one week to sign up...sign up ends Sunday May 16th
- swap is for 5 inch squares
- fabric with red and white design only. You will cut a certain number of squares of one design.
- quilt shop quality fabric...remember to give the fabric that you would want to receive.
- must be 100% cotton
- you can purchase pre cut 5 inch squares, but they must all be a red and white design
- DO NOT pre wash if possible
- you must be willing to pay for about 2 yards of fabric (that you will cut up), but you get that amount of fabric back in a wide arrange of red and white designs!
- pay for the postage to send the squares to me ( I organize all the squares from all the swappers then send them back to you).
- then you will also pay for a second envelope with pre paid postage on it, so I can send all the squares from all the swappers back to you.
- all swappers OUTSIDE of the USA, must agree to pay me for the postage back to your country through a paypal account. I've done this before and it's very easy to exchange money through paypal.
- if International or Canadian swappers have access to US money, you can send me a check or money order for the postage.
- In my last swap, I sent packages back to Japan, Australia, Finland, England, Holland etc...so much fun!!
- do not start to cut any fabric until I do the second post with the final count of swappers
- the whole process of sending, receiving, organizing and sending back the fabric takes a while. I usually give the whole process about 1 month or so.
- the number of squares you need to cut
- cutting information for newbies
- detailed info on how to prepare the envelopes
- how much shipping will cost (approximately)
- due dates and dead lines
I'm so excited about this one,