Show off your projects on Sew Darn Crafty every Sunday and all week long!!
I'm a little late posting the Sunday party. I spent the weekend with my sister and niece in Boston for my sister's birthday!! We had a wonderful day of shopping and a great dinner at The Elephant Walk restaurant.
Now let's see what YOU'VE been up to this past week...join in on the party. It's fun and easy to do!!
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your whole blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
It's been a crazy past few weeks, so I haven't had a chance to do features any of your links, but look for them when the party ends on Saturday.
Link a way...