Welcome to the first edition of Sew Many Ways...Swap Meet Weekend (S.M.W) What is a swap meet you ask? Well, I know we all love to go to thrift stores, yard sales and consignment shops, so why not have a blogging swap meet. Nothing better than thrifting in your pajamas!!! Not only will we find fun things to share, but just think of the wonderful people we'll meet!
Below is a Linking Party to add your picture of the item that you'd like to swap with someone else. Everyone will browse through all the items and click on the picture to link to the details. ALL items in this swap are FREE...NO MONEY will be exchanged. The only cost to each swapper is the cost of postage to mail your item (package) to your swap partner. Both swap partners will contact each other through the comments section or emails for the specifics of the swap. Both parties must agree on the items they will be swapping and the shipping costs. Sew Many Ways is just the middle man to bring the swap partners together.
Examples of swap items...
- craft/scrap booking supplies
- gently used or new clothing items
- baby things
- new, handmade craft items...jewelry, purses, scarves, quilts etc
- cookie jars
- home decor
Here are the steps and instructions for the Swap Meet Link Party...
- you must have a picture of the item you'd like to swap on your blog or Flicker account or any other photo sharing website before you click the link button below
- you must have a description of the item
- location of item...state or country for shipping purposes
- don't forget to include a link back to Sew Many Ways Swap Meet Weekend, so every one can join in on the fun (you can grab the picture above if you'd like for your post or side bar)
- click the "Add Your Link" button below... 3 boxes will pop up
- First box...add your blog POST URL address (not your whole blog) or Flicker page URL...this is the address in the box at the top of the page...usually starts with http. Just copy and paste into the box
- next is the "Name" box...this will be the name of your ITEM (ex...1 yard of Moda fabric)
- next is your email address, which is not published at all. It's only if I need to contact you.
- last step is to click "Next Step" to choose a picture of your item for the party thumbnail picture. This may take a few seconds, so just click one time and wait for images to appear from the URL address that you entered in the first box. Just click on the picture that you want displayed in the party.
Thanks for joining in on the fun,