Monday, July 5, 2010

Sharing on Sunday Winner #5

I hope everyone in the states had a wonderful 4th of July and are still enjoying today. We had a crazy busy weekend with lots of family visiting and staying with us, cookouts and fireworks. We're still recovering today and that's why this post is a little late!

The winner of the Sharing on Sunday rose collection is....#47.

space
Congratulations! I just need your snail mail address and I can get it out to you this week.

space
Thanks to everyone who left a comment. I think the consensus for me from all the comments is that I don't drink enough water during the day...you're all so good about it. Doesn't the 15 cups of tea I drink in a day count towards the needed 8-10 glasses of water? Lol !!!spac
spacee
Have a great day and I'll be back in a bit with this week's Sharing on Sunday give away. I'm a little behind, so we'll just make believe it's still Sunday!!
space
~Karen

6 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see people I know win.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish the tea or coffee did contribute to water needed, but no
    it dehydrates the body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on Barb's comment!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Triple ditto on Barb's comment. A well deserved win.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thanks Karen! I've not been on line much this weekend, so this was a very pleasant surprise :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails