Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sharing on Sunday #4 Winner...

Hi Everyone...hope you loved visiting Robin's blog and her Etsy store for this week's Sharing on Sunday. She really has some beautiful things.

I want to thank Robin again for emailing me with this wonderful idea. Not only will there be a winner of something great, but I made a new I'm a winner too!!

So onto the winner! Instead of using the random number generator, I wanted to tie the winning number into something to do with Robin. Robin's daughter is 15 years old, so that's the winning number...15.

The winner is Terry from
Congratulations Terry! I will email you Robin's information.
Thank you everyone for entering this week and I'll be back in a bit for this week's Sharing on Sunday give away.


  1. Yea Terry, I read her blog every day!

  2. Thank you so much Karen! I'm doing a little happy dance here! :0)


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Related Posts with Thumbnails