One such blogger is SewLindAnn...First off I want to thank you for all your wonderful comments you have left on my blog...I really appreciate it. I am writing you here, hoping you will read this. You have left me comments and a question about the "I Spy Swap", but I can't reply back. Your blogger profile is set to "No Reply", which means there is no email communication allowed back to you.
I have felt so badly each time you (or anyone who has a "No Reply") have left a message. I really do try to answer all the questions that come in and I love your idea about the vintage suit case and my trash Tool Time!!!
Here's a quick way for anyone to check to see if you can receive email back through your blog comments.
- first, go to your blogger dashboard
- near your picture or logo on the left, click "Edit Profile"
- go to the first section labeled "Privacy"
- in this section, the third line down should say "Show Email Address"
- make sure there IS a Check Mark in the "Show Email Address"
- if you don't have an email address listed, you can fill it in in the "Identity" section
- The MOST IMPORTANT part when you finish, is to go to the bottom of the page and click "Save Profile" on the bottom left side. If you do not click save it won't work.
If anyone out there isn't receiving emails back from comments they leave, just take a peek at your "Edit Profile" section just to make sure.
Have a great day everyone and hope to reply back to you soon,