However, I can't say no. After this addition to the list, I will say no (I think...no I will). So ladies, if you were one of the last few people who wanted in, your name is listed below and I have included you in my final list of I Spy swappers!!.
So now here is the NEW swap information change:
- ALL SWAPPERS MUST CUT 40 (FORTY) 5 INCH SQUARES OF 3 DIFFERENT I SPY/NOVELTY FABRICS.
- YOU CAN PROBABLY STILL GET THE EXTRA 8 SQUARES OUT OF THE 3/4 OF A YARD (OR 27 INCHES FULL WIDTH OF FABRIC) BUT BUYING A LITTLE MORE NEVER HURTS!!!
HERE IS THE LIST OF NEW COMERS:
- LyndaG....you are in, but I need your email address (it was a "no reply") -confirmed
- Elizabeth....I'll email you again to take back what I said earlier lol- confirmed
- Sandra....you are in, but I need your email address
- Angela....you are in and I'll send you another email to confirm - confirmed
- Susan D....you are in and I'll send you an email too. -confirmed
- Della....woo hoo Della, I'll email you too. -confirmed
- Diane B (sewman maniac) I will email you too. -confirmed
I ALSO NEED EMAIL ADDRESSES FROM:
(I know some of you have blogs that I could go to, but if you could email the address I can compile a master list on my gmail)
- larry7pokey- Thanks Pokey
- Anne Thompson- Thanks Anne
- Miss L's Craft Room- Thanks Elaine
- Rochelle- Thanks Rochelle
- Nancy in GA- Thanks Nancy
I really want to thank everyone for joining my first swap and for understanding the extra squares. I know we all don't mind, because that is what this is all about...sharing, giving and bringing this big world a little closer. Ok, that was a little too deep, but you know what I mean...I love quilters...we all have big hearts (not as big as our fabric stash though lol)
More posts to come...you are going to be so sick of me by then end of this.
Have a great weekend,