Thursday, October 23, 2014

How to Make Baby Spoon Washcloth Lollipops...

I wanted to share a quick post on how to make these cute little washcloth lollipops. I've been making them for years as a decoration on top of a baby gift box, but they would also be perfect to add to a bath time themed baby gift basket.

Here they are tied in a little bundle. Sorry for the busy background. I had to do this on my ironing board near a window for better light.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

 You will need…

  • baby spoons
  • baby washcloths
  • small plastic bags
  • twist ties
  • ribbon


baby washcloth spoon lollipops

Take washcloth and roll it up the length of the cloth.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

You could add a second contrasting cloth that is also rolled up. I just used a single.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

Now roll it up like a cinnamon bun. lol

Place a small piece of tape to hold the end secure.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

To make it a lollipop, place the roll on top of the spoon.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

Use a clear bag according to the size of your lollipop.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

Wrap it up, twist tie to secure and add a ribbon.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

If you are making several, you can bunch them together and add one ribbon for all.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

A bunch of lollipops or a bouquet of flowers!!

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

I added mine to the baby I Spy quilt that I made for a gift.

baby washcloth spoon lollipops

Perfect little gift for a perfect little baby!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Karen~

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. How did you know I needed something for a babysower??? Simple and easy but it looks amazing!!! Thank you!!!!!! Have a happy weekend!!!
    Love
    AMarie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing! I am working on a baby quilt for a mom-to-be right now. This will be the perfect addition! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea! Making baby gifts can be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect idea as I have TWO grandbabies coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! What a great idea - and useful too! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea. All my daughters friends are having babies. Gonna have to try this
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails