I noticed in Michael's Craft Store, Joanne's and Walmart in the candy making aisle, they make special bags just for the pretzel rods. I bought a package thinking they would make great treat or gift bags for other things too.
There are 20 bags for about $2.50. They are 2 1/4 inches wide by 9 3/4 inches long.
Here's a perfect gift for a sewing friend!!!
The bag fits 4 spools of thread.
The bags come with twist ties too.
Add a piece of ribbon or bias tape that they can use at another time!
If you add just 3 spools, there will be more bag to tie up and a bigger ribbon will fit.
These bags are great for other small gift ideas or treats...not just pretzel rods.
- gift of fresh herbs from your garden
- candy favor bags
- pencils and erasers for your kid's first day of school presents
- nail polish and emery board gift set
- round (ball) cookies stacked up for Christmas presents
- hot chocolate kits...powder and mini marshmallows
I think the ideas are endless with these little bags...little bags, but big ideas!!