Friday, March 1, 2013

Find a Friend Friday Linking Party...

Happy Friday everyone! Find a Friend Friday Linking Party is the connecting link for bloggers all over the world. I want to thank all of you who link up each week and share their blogs with us!!

If you'd like to connect with someone new in the world and make new blogging friends, join Find a Friend Friday and see who you can "meet".

You can add your blog...any blog at all, and people will click on your link and connect!! Your blog doesn't have to be a sewing blog or a crafting blog either. It can be a blog on any topic.

If you don't have a blog, you can join in the fun too...just click on the picture links below.  I have made so many friends with women who comment or email, but don't have a blog themselves.

Come on in, join the party and have fun with us!!!



If you are new to Find a Friend Friday (FaFF) you're in for a treat! There are so many wonderful blogs to look through.

This is easy to participate in too...you are just linking to your own blog. No Pressure!! No projects to sew, no furniture to paint, no cookies to bake or pictures to take. You are just sharing your site and then friends will stop by for a looksy.

  • click on the blue "click here to enter" link at the end...way at the end, after the last blog that has been linked
  • copy and paste or just type in your blog address...example: http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com
  • enter title of link...your blog name or phrase to grab attention
  • add a photo of you, your profile picture or your blog button or whatever you think will grab some one's attention...(I'm thinking a picture of a big piece of chocolate cake, but that's just me LOL)

That's it...super easy. Have fun checking in on all the new blogs that are linking up each day! Come back, because more are added all the time!

Happy Blogging,
~Karen~

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the blog party!

    Joanne @ Creative Mess
    jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love FFF! Thanks Karen :)

    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to the whole blog thing and wondered how to make people aware that my blog exists! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll come follow you Karen :) Looking forward to seeing your 50's cabinet after it's paint job! x

      Delete
  4. Thanks Karen,

    I always enjoy this linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, Thanks for hosting another great party! We appreciate all the work you do so we can show off every Friday!
    Have a beautiful, blessed day.

    Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, thanks so much for hosting this !!!

    beautyissoskindeep.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time linking to FaFF! Looks like fun!

    Pamelyn at Daily Blessings & Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea - I'm happy to be a part of your linking party.

    Have a lovely day : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also new to the blog world. My posts not created on a regular schede like yours. How do you find the time??? I love FFF!! This week my phone wont let me openc any the linked blogs. And they are very slow to open on my computer. Any ideas or are we just having technology problems in the South?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciate you hosting these linking parties!

    Enjoy your day!

    ~~Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of discovering new blogs, thanks for hosting this party!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!
    Just loved this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! I'm new to blogging and was wondering how to get people to see my blog and how to find other blogs that I'd enjoy reading! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails