Hi everyone!! It's Friday and this day is all about you. Every other week, on Fridays, we have "Find a Friend Friday" and "Ask the World a Question".
This week is Question Day...
If you're new to the Question and Answer post it's very simple...ask a question (any question at all) and my wonderful readers from all over the world will answer it for you!! Another reason why I love blogging...so many people willing to help and share their thoughts!! Thanks to everyone who asks and for all who answer. I LOVE IT!!
Just ask a question in the comment section. Anyone who reads my blog from all over the world, can answer that question by clicking in the "REPLY " button under THAT question.
There are so many helpful people in the world who can share so much...some have blogs, and some do not. I thought this would be the perfect solution for everyone to ask any question and then we can all help!!
Just an FYI...when you are clicking "reply" in any blog comment format, you are not "replying" directly to that person's email address. You are just replying on my blog under the question, so everyone has to return here to see the answers.
Ask questions about cooking, recipes, crafting, sewing, blogging, photography, vacations in other countries or states, decorating, families, babies...anything goes.
Here's how it will work...
- post your question in the comment section
- everyone will read the question
- if someone has a helpful answer, that person will click the "REPLY" button right under that particular question and post the answer!!
- that way everyone can read the answer too!!
- this is helpful for some who don't like to share their email address or who are "no replies" and there isn't an email address to respond to
- just come back to this post to see if your question has been answered!!
If you'd like to read the other Q and A post we've had over the weeks, you can click the Q and A link in the labels section. Today's post will be the first one you'll see, but scroll down for the others.
Have a great day everyone,