Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick Baking Tip...

Here's a quick tip for baking if you use the non-stick sprays.

You know how messy they can be when you spray the pans on the counter or even in the sink.

Well, how about a quick spray of the pan in the dirty dishwasher!!

It's already dirty in there anyway, so spray away.

Annie, in the background, doesn't seem impressed!

Happy cooking,

Pin It


  1. That is awesome Karen, why didn't I think of that!

  2. Another great tip, Karen! Could have used that this weekend - LOL!

  3. I'm with Kirsty from the first comment - I am shaking my head thinking now why the heck did I not think of that?? Brilliant! This coming weekend for us is going to be a little cold and rainy so its perfect for baking - thanks for the tip. The only downfall I can think for this is sometimes I am a little tardy emptying the dishwasher and I can see my hubby following my example with a clean load. ha ha ha

  4. Another great tip! I usually do it over the sink but it is still messy! Baking weather is on its way! Yippee!


  5. You just think of it all! That's such a smart idea. By the way, I decided very last minute to make your pineapple angel food cake for my son's birthday on Saturday - it was a huge hit and my husband loved it!!!
    Rhiannon at Being Mom{me}

  6. What an awesome idea!! Thanks for the tip.

  7. Genius! They are already dirty.

  8. So funny -- I kept thinking, "how could this possibly keep the pan from sticking". Then the proverbial light bulb went on -- duh -- to protect the counter {and the floor} from the overspray. LOL Great idea!!


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Related Posts with Thumbnails