Thank you so much for making last week's blog sale so much fun!! Here are a few more item for this week. Look through all the items below and EMAIL ME if you are interested. The comments section will be turned off for the sale to make it fair for all.
This is also a Linky Blog Sale, so if you'd like to sell a few of your items too, link below at the end of the post, where it says..."click here to enter"
email me at
- first come first serve through email only
- I will turn OFF the comment section for the Blog Sale. I have many people who do not have a blog and end up commenting as anonymous which doesn't show their email address. I also have people who subscribe to this blog through email. Saying you want an item through "Email Only" makes it fair for all. Helps me with communication too. Guarantees me your email address not the dreaded No Reply
- I will ship world wide
- buyer pays shipping. I will only charge what it costs to ship to you according to your zip code
- email communication will decide HOW you want it shipped (regular, priority etc)
- I ship Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- item will be shipped from Rhode Island
- payments made through Paypal. I will send you Paypal Invoice after sale.
- Just starting out with this Blog Sale idea, Paypal is the easiest for me and for you too. If you do not have a Paypal account, it's fabulous...safe, secure, easy and free if your are buying something. You can attach a credit card, bank account or debit card to your Paypal account. If you're still worried, open a separate bank account just for "fun" money...like shopping online. That way you won't worry about your regular bank account being involved. Paypal only charges ME a small fee for receiving the payment. They don't charge you anything for shopping. Look into it...it's worth it. CLICK HERE to a link to Paypal. I have no affiliation with them.
QUILT TOP ONLY...you will need to add your own batting, backing and quilting. Quilt top made by me with 100% cotton, prewashed fabric. 42 inches x 54 inches
Little boys nap quilt...trucks, race track border and little stop lights in each corner!
SET OF 7 ACRYLIC QUILT TEMPLATES
I've had these for years, but never used them. Three of them still have the protective paper on them. Set comes with 4 handles that unscrew to be used on all the templates.
ITEM # 3
$5.00 plus shipping
Set of 4 "vintage" (1976, 1979, 1990) knitting and crocheting books. 3 books and 1 pamphlet. These were my mom's, I can see her little notes in one of the books.
Scrappy Homespun quilt top made by me 5-6 years ago. Top only. This is a UFO (un finished object). You will need to add your own batting, backing and quilting. Perfect if you love to quilt and not piece. Made with 100% cotton, pre washed fabric from a smoke free home.
54 inches by 54 inches. The checkered border is all pieced with 1.5 inch squares. That's where the quilt ends. The fabric in the background is to hide my bookcase!
Thanks so much for stopping by...have fun "shopping".
If you would like to join in on the fun and sell some of your own items...click the linking party below.
Have a great day,