Hi everyone!! It's Sew Darn Crafty Party time again. I'm actually writing this post Thursday night, because my family and I are leaving for a weekend trip to New Hampshire Friday morning. By the time this post goes up on Sunday morning, we should be spending the last few hours there and then driving home. I'm hoping to have visited a few quilt shops while I was up there too, but they don't know that yet. Lol !!
Let's see what all of you have been up to lately...
If you're new to Sew Darn Crafty (every Sunday at Sew Many Ways), then grab a cup of something tasty, sit back and join in on the fun.
- "Sew" for anything to do with sewing,
- "Darn" for anything to do with knitting. I always think of darning to do with knitting, but in my case "darn" usually is similar to the word I say when I mess up crafting!!
- Let's not forget the word "crafty"...that can mean just about anything we do to create.
So now we all know what Sew Darn Crafty means, let's explain a linking party again. I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to link to the party...see the directions below.
So let's get going...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,