We blinked and another week went by...crazy how time flies. I think when we have too many irons in the fire, time passes by quickly. I have so many projects started I just need to slow down and complete one. No crafting going on this week. I had mentioned earlier that we cleaned out all our closets a couple of weeks ago...very good for the soul. I love the feeling of minimizing.
My daughters Courtney and Kelsie and I have an idea to share some of our things. We are having a party at the house. The girls will invite their friends to come over and bring things they have and don't want any more...clothing, shoes, purses, belts etc and we will hang every thing up and display them like a store and then all the girls will "shop" for something "new to them" for free.
Our girls are college age, so this will be so much fun for them and cheap!! Maybe I should craft something as a little take home gift for the party. See, another iron in the fire! Stop me please!!
Well, let's see what irons you had in the fire this week...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,