It's a beautiful Sunday morning. It's been a crazy week here at Sew Many Ways, but I'm hoping to get some projects done today...I hope!! You know how that goes...the best laid plans. Maybe I shouldn't make lists. It seems I really never get all the things checked off. Too many projects floating through my head, that's why.
Speaking of projects...what have all of you been up to? I just love looking through the links you post each week. Amazing all the talent out there in this world! Inspiration every where. So let's get the party started!!
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your whole blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,