Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sew Darn Crafty Party...Week 7

Welcome to another week of Sew Darn Crafty Linking Party! I just love all your projects and inspirational posts...keep 'em coming! Let's see what you've been up to this week. This party is about YOU and YOUR projects and it brings so many friends to your blog too. Easy steps to join the fun.

  • link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your posts. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on your post Title.

  • link as many projects as you'd like

  • visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!

  • grab a button for your post or just link to the party in your post.

  • the more we share, the more will join and more inspiration to look at!

I finally have a html code for my Sew Darn Crafty Button...see it over there on the right. I'm so proud...made the code for the first time myself!! Woo Hoo. Better not toot my own horn until I see that it works. Now if I can figure out how to put it in this post. Can't seem to get the code box in here. Oh well, baby steps I guess!


Ok, link away...

~Karen~


6 comments:

  1. Well done on getting your button up, I've just done mine! Feel ridiculously pleased with myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, thank you so much for hostessing each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your lovely blog - late in the evening! Thank you for hosting and all the inspirationg you give!
    Sunny wishes from Greece! Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting this, I've linked up a couple of projects. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 1 million Congrats ! If I didn't worry about getting fat I'd eat photo chips with salsa all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Karen, hope your blogger woes are history! :) Thanks for hosting another linking party for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails