Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sew Darn Crafty...Linking Party #4


A great big thank you to every one who has linked up your projects in the past weeks! I am just amazed with all your talents! I love linking parties, because it's like a one stop shop for inspiration.
space
space
Easy rules for the linking party:
  • link to your project post, not your whole blog...just makes it easier to find that post
  • link up as many projects as you'd like!
  • link to Sew Many Ways blog party either written in the post or with the blog button above on your side bar...that way more can join in
  • link anything you'd like...craft project, redo, painting, cooking, sewing, quilting, knitting, recycling, anything goes here
  • if you are a first timer, the steps are easy to link up. Just click the button below and follow the directions. If you need help...just email me. I'd be glad to help

Let's see what you've been up to this week!

Thanks for joining in on the fun,

~Karen~



6 comments:

  1. Good afternoon, Karen,
    I just discovered your sewing party...so I added my link. Thank you for the opportunity! I'll head over and add your button to my post today.

    We had been stranded out of town during the recent snowstorm. I am just getting caught up with my blog reading and commenting. I hope you have been well.

    Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I'm passing on the stylish blogger award to you! Visit me at www.newenglandhomeandgarden.com
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. One stop shop. No joke. What else could us ladies ask for?! Hope your weekend was everything and MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hostessing! I've been a lurker of your beautiful blog for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your chic sewing room storage. Those B&W boxes look so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Karen! It's so nice to meet new crafters and see all the creative projects they share:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails