This week's give away is a brand new bucket of 40 Christmas cookie cutters.
There are 20 designs with 2 of each kind...one standard size and one mini.
Here are the pictures of the cookie cutters.
What's wonderful about cookie cutters is the many uses for them. You know me...never use something for real purpose.
- cookies (that one is obvious, lol )
- cut out rice crispy treats
- make fudge in each one and give as a gift
- Christmas tree ornaments
- tie them together for a wreath or hang them from a wreath
- hang a tag on each one for a dinner place card
- use a napkin ring
- templates for scrap booking
- cut out shapes from card stock and make gift tags
- how can I not mention Quilt Appliques!!
- cut out sandwiches for children
- cut out shapes from pancakes
For me, I use cookie cutters for everything else but cookies. I tend to make drop cookies rather than rolled cookies.
I usually make M&M cookies, Hershey Kiss cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Coconut Macaroons, chocolate covered peanut butter balls, "Good Cookies", chocolate Chex mix, caramel popcorn and more.
To enter the give away you can just leave a comment, but if you'd like to leave a comment with your favorite Christmas Cookie or dessert that would be great too.
Maybe some time in the fall, closer to Christmas I can put together a blog to share Christmas recipes
I'll pick the winner next Sunday August 1st!!