Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Warning...I Spy Pictures!!!

space
Hi I Spy swappers...remember if you would like to be surprised when you receive your fabrics, do not scroll down any farther. Ahhh...don't do it. I saw the page move a little!!! Back up to the top of the page!!
space
For those of you who would like to take a peek now...here they are
space
From Angela in Oregon:

space
from Mary in California:
space
space
from Annie in New York:


from Rochelle in Tennessee:


from Anne in Australia:


from Elaine:


from Michelle in Florida:


and from Nancy in Georgia:



Thank you so much for sending in your squares. Aren't all these fabrics just wonderful? It would take a lifetime to collect 120 different I Spy fabrics. Thanks for sending the return envelopes with the postage on it too. All your help is going to make the swap so much fun.
space
I'll keep you updated when I get another big batch of packages.
space
Take care,
~Karen~

16 comments:

  1. I can't stop scrolling down...All fabrics are super cute♪♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I'm feeling sad because I'm not participating :(, love the fabrics,extra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I peek in presents too.... I love all the fabric! Our I spy quilts are going to be SO cute!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great, but I LOVE the pigs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh am I already sorry I didn't join in this swap...they look wonderful!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm really excited! The prints are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a wonderful little swap going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just put mine in the mail this morning...they will go nicely with all these you are showing today!

    The pigs are my favorite so far!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are lovely! I can't wait to get them all!

    Zlaty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute fabrics.they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fabrics are great! I was wondering if there was going to be a problem with duplicates but so far it looks like a nice variety. Can't wait to get mine.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are darned cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fun! I have two prints, but I'm sure I'll find a great one this weekend. Thank you, Karen! pokey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!
    I just read YOUR comment on my blog! "Slurker"!!! I love it!!!
    Stop by any time, my "Slurker"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I mentioned you in my blog today, as I just love how creative you are, well done,

    Gill in Canada

    By the way my word verification was "hottyma" LOL thought that was funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails