Wednesday, September 30, 2009

List of Swappers...

space
Thought I would share the final list of I Spy swappers. A few have dropped out, but I will definitely keep them on my list for next time. I have filled all the spaces and I'm waiting to hear from one friend for the last spot. The list consists of the swappers name, state or country and a blog if they have one. If you don't see your blog name, state or country, send me an email and I'll add it to the list if you want to share. After the mail comes today, I will post a picture of the fabrics I have already received. I will put a spoilers alert on the post, so if you want to be surprised when you get your squares in the mail, don't peek at that post. Sue (a fellow swapper) and I thought it would be a good idea to post a picture of the squares as they come in, because those of you who haven't purchased fabric yet, could see what I have already and it may prevent some duplicates. Just remember, if you don't want to see the squares on my next post later today, look for the alert!!
space
Swappers:
space
  1. Paulette.......Canada......Sweet P Quilting and Creations
  2. Pokey...........California..Pokeydot Quilting
  3. Annette........Utah..........Sunshine Yellow
  4. kjquilts.........Texas........Quiet Quilter
  5. Sara..............Ohio...........The Quilting Bookworm
  6. Sandra.........Australia
  7. Anne............Australia
  8. Laurie..........Ohio
  9. Jenn.............So. Carolina..Life in Bonetown
  10. Michelle.......Florida..........Nostalgic Cafe
  11. Elaine.................................Miss L's Craft Room
  12. Naoko...........Japan...........Bear's Patch
  13. Evelyn..........Washington.Use the Loot
  14. Kelly.............Ohio..............I Have a Notion
  15. Rochelle.......Tennessee....Three Turns to Home
  16. Donna...........Texas...........No One Here But Us Monkeys
  17. Zlaty.............Pennsylvania...Zlaty Sews
  18. Robin............Florida.........Rsisland Crafts
  19. Marci............Michigan......Roaming Free 2010
  20. Mary.............California.....Needled Mom
  21. Mary Grace..New England...Hooked on Needles
  22. Lexi...............Wash. DC.....Tea and Crumpets
  23. Kim................Holland
  24. Char
  25. Linda A......Georgia
  26. Ky...............Texas...........Sew Many Pieces
  27. Nancy.........Georgia
  28. Annie..........New York....Annie's Quilting Adventures
  29. Di.................New York....Quilting is Blissful
  30. Sheila..........Ohio..............Sheila's Quilts Plus
  31. Angel...........Washington..Lil' Pieces of Heaven
  32. Susan D.
  33. Della............Ohio..............The Quilting Asylum
  34. Lynda G......Maine...........From My Farmhouse Window
  35. Diane...........Florida..........Sewman Maniac Quilter
  36. Angela.........Oregon
  37. Elizabeth.....Mississippi
  38. Sandra.........Ohio...............Sew in Peace
  39. Tina.............Rhode Island....Seaside Stitches
  40. Me

Ok, that's all of us...wow, I think Ohio wins for the most swappers!!! If I missed anyone or if there is a mistake, please let me know.

Go visit your fellow swappers and become followers of their blogs...they are wonderful. I love all the inspiration out there.

See you soon with some pictures,

~Karen~

5 comments:

  1. What a lot of worK for you! Thanks for doing this Karen- we appreciate it! Have a wonderful day and take care!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list Karen!

    I cut my squares but didn't send them yet!

    Have a great week!

    Zlaty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going above and beyond by posting pictures of the fabric, but I totally understand trying not to have dupes. Thank you for your time, looking forward to swapping.
    Linda A.
    p.s. I'm from Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great info, Karen. Thanks for posting it. I'll spend some time tomorrow checking out everyone else's sites.

    My blocks are all packaged up and will be in the mail tomorrow. You should have them in a jiffy since we are practically neighbors ...relatively speaking!

    Thanks again for doing this fun swap!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the list and the pics Karen, it is exciting to plan around all those great fabrics! My blog isn't listed on the list though: http://sewmanypiecesgroup.blogspot.com/

    And any of the other swappers who don't have a blog...should take a look at our group blog and join us! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails