Monday, April 13, 2009

Just a quick note...

Hi everyone...this is my first chance to say hi on our ride down to Florida. We'll be in Disney in an hour. We had a great ride through the Shenandoah Mountains...so beautiful. I think I've gained 5 pounds eating junk in the car. My thigh muscles, however, are rock hard trying to suspend myself over the rest area toilets. You all know that feeling!!!
space
We spent a relaxing day at the beach yesterday at Daytona Beach Shores. Now it's off to a busy week in Disney. The girls will march in the 2:00 Main St. Parade on Tuesday. The weather is saying 60% chance of rain...so please pray for sun.
space
Talk to you soon,
~Karen~

10 comments:

  1. I will sing this song for you."Mister Sun, Sun, Mr golden Sun, Please shine down on me" Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip. We are going to be in the Shenandoah Mts camping next month. Looking forward to seeing the pretty mountains.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....Disney.....parades.....little sprinklin' of rain.....it'll be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, you just drove past my neck of the woods. have fun down in Disney world...ride some of those teacups for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your trip goes well, I hope that you have sun for the parade tomorrow! I am sure it will be fun either way! Say hi to Eeyore and Tigger for me (My favorites!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time in FL.
    When you have a minute look north west and you'll see me waving at you from my house.
    You may need binoculars as I'm an hour away!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time,and i hope the sun is shinning for the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too funny...I do know that feeling. I hope the weather turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having a wonderful time there with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Karen, when we lived in Florida, every weather forecast said, "a 50% chance of rain". How could they go wrong with a forecast like that?

    A 60% chance MAY result in a typical afternoon Florida sun shower. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails