Hello to everyone...don't the weeks just fly by? We're all so busy this time of year, but I hope not too busy to sneak in a few projects. If you've been crafting, sewing, cooking, painting or just about anything...link up your blog and share it here on Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party!!!
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue "click here to enter" button which is at the very END...below all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Thanks ! I hope you are having a great weekend xReplyDelete
As always, thank you Karen for doing this...you ROCK!!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you very much for the oppurtunity to be part of this linking party!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting this link party. I’ve just submitted my post about Camping Meal Ideas at http://yourcampingexpert.com/five-easy-camping-recipes-everyone-will-love-simply-love-them/ReplyDelete
Thank you, again, for the link up Karen. Its one of my favorite parts of the week. I love browsing around and seeing the projects everyone is up to. Have a great (long?) weekend:)ReplyDelete
Hope you're having a fantastic weekend, Karen :)ReplyDelete
Great party...thanks so much for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the party, Karen! Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Happy Sunday! Thanks for the party :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting this party to share our work!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the party :) I just finished creating my blog a few weeks ago and have yet to have more than three followers, so I'm a newbie :) Thanks for all you share and for your blogging tutorials too :) I hope to make many new friends here and learn from you all!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the party.ReplyDelete
Hello. I just came across your fun blog and subscribed right away. Thank you for hosting a Link Party, I've already submitted a project!ReplyDelete
Have a great week!