Friday, March 23, 2012

Find A Friend Friday...FAFF

Pin It

Last week's Find a Friend Friday (FaFF) was a huge success...149 of you joined in on the fun!! Thank you so much.

I know you're thinking...I just linked last week? However, there are new visitors to Sew Many Ways everyday, so if you link up each Friday, someone new might stop by your blog.

If you are new to FaFF, it's a simple linking party to share your blog with everyone. Once everyone links up throughout the week, come back and browse through all the wonderful blogs...you might "find a friend".

If you tell your blogging friends about the linking party more will join in too!

Welcome to "Find a Friend Friday...FaFF

This is an easy one to participate...you are just linking to your own blog. No projects to sew, furniture to paint or cookies to bake and take a picture off. You are just sharing your blog and then friends will stop by for a looksy.
  • click on "click here to enter"
  • copy and paste or just type in your blog address
  • enter title of link...your blog name or phrase to grab attention
  • add a photo of you, your profile picture or your blog button or whatever you think will grab some one's attention...(I'm thinking a picture of a big piece of strawberry cheese cake, but that just me LOL)

That's it...super easy. Just think of the possibilities of finding some wonderful blogs.

Thanks for participating,
~Karen~

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link party it's so fun to find all these interesting blogs I might not ever see otherwise. (What A weird sentence but you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I could spend all day checking out these blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a hard time getting your page to come up this week. Keeps saying there is an error and none of the links show up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a similar problem. The links themselves are there, but the pics won't load and I keep getting an error message when I try to link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here, was really looking forward to linking up and checking out everyone blogs. I'll try back later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You offer so many opportunities for bloggers. I'm hoping to have my blog up and running one of these days so I can play too!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't get the link to work. I'll try again later. :-)

    Thank you for letting us link up!

    robin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get it to work, either. Fun opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for doing this!!! I found 3 new friends!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails