Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blog Sale Week 4...

Pin It


Thank you again for stopping by last week's blog sale!!

This week I just have 2 different panels of quilt labels...Check them out below.

EMAIL ME if you are interested. The comments section will be turned off for the sale to make it fair for all.




Guidelines...
  • first come first serve through email only
  • I will turn OFF the comment section for the Blog Sale. I have many people who do not have a blog and end up commenting as anonymous which doesn't show their email address. I also have people who subscribe to this blog through email. Saying you want an item through "Email Only" makes it fair for all. Helps me with communication too. Guarantees me your email address not the dreaded No Reply
  • I will ship world wide
  • buyer pays shipping. I will only charge what it costs to ship to you according to your zip code
  • email communication will decide HOW you want it shipped (regular, priority etc)
  • I ship Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
  • item will be shipped from Rhode Island
  • payments made through Paypal. I will send you Paypal Invoice after sale.
  • Just starting out with this Blog Sale idea, Paypal is the easiest for me and for you too. If you do not have a Paypal account, it's fabulous...safe, secure, easy and free if your are buying something. You can attach a credit card, bank account or debit card to your Paypal account. If you're still worried, open a separate bank account just for "fun" money...like shopping online. That way you won't worry about your regular bank account being involved. Paypal only charges ME a small fee for receiving the payment. They don't charge you anything for shopping. Look into it...it's worth it. CLICK HERE to a link to Paypal. I have no affiliation with them.

ITEM #1  SOLD THANK YOU!!!

THIMBLEBERRIES QUILT LABELS
$4.00 FOR THE PANEL PLUS SHIPPING
PANEL HAS 14 LABELS OF VARYING SIZES







ITEM #2 SANDY GERVAIS FROM MODA QUILT LABELS  SOLD THANK YOU!!

$4.00 FOR THE PANEL PLUS SHIPPING
14 LABELS TOTAL...10 LARGE, 4 SMALL







Thanks for stopping. Just email me if you are interested in either set.
Have a great day,
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails