Let's start the new year with a fabulous linking party. What have you been up to lately...fun projects, great tutorials, quick tips? I hope you can share your blogging fun here on Sew Darn Crafty.
If you want to add the button to your blog...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
If you're NEW to Sew Darn Crafty, then grab a cup of something tasty, sit back and join in on the fun (starts Sunday and lasts all week long at Sew Many Ways).
WHAT IS SEW DARN CRAFTY...
- "Sew" for anything to do with sewing,
- "Darn" for anything to do with knitting. I always think of darning to do with knitting, but in my case "darn" usually is similar to the word I say when I mess up crafting!!
- Let's not forget the word "crafty"...that can mean just about anything we do to create.
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
So now we all know what Sew Darn Crafty means, let's explain a linking party again. I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,
I have been following Sew Darn Crafty for a while, but just started a blog! This post was sooooooo helpful and easy to follow! THANK YOU for the wonderful directions :)ReplyDelete
Added my link, ha ha, I finally finished something to post. Thanks for the fun link ups!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting,i'm a new follower:)ReplyDelete
I showed your craft/sewing room to my husband and now he wants me to redo my whole room. He told me to paln it out and he will help me with however i want things done your are by far the craftsy(sp) person I have seen Love all your stuff can wait to look for "new" item at our thrift store to use in my new room...I have 3-4 store close by me so cant wait. Thank you so muchReplyDelete