The themes for this month are...
- St Patrick's Day projects
- anything to do with the color green
- spring decorating ideas for your home
- spring cleaning tips
- any and all flower/gardening ideas, project or tips
- and all craft projects, because March is "National Craft Month"!!
As always, you can share any post that you'd like each week even if it's not in the them. You can also use an older post from your blog if it matches the theme for the month. Thanks in advance to everyone who links up to the party.
If you are new to linky parties…just come on in and click on any picture box below and it will bring you to that post that someone has shared!! There are always so many wonderful ideas…don't miss out.
So let's get started this week!!
Come on in and join the fun!!!
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The pictures below are links to other blogs and the projects the blog owner wants to share with us.
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on any picture below!
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- below, at the very end, you will click the red phrase "click here to enter"...it's after all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or add it to your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week.
Thanks for hosting the party Karen! I love joining it every Sunday! Have a fab Sunday!ReplyDelete
Have a great week Karen!ReplyDelete
Ahhh Sunday is a great day for a party! Thanks for hosting, Karen :-)ReplyDelete
Thank you for the party! :)ReplyDelete
How about a flower quilt top! Perfect timing. Thanks for letting me share:)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the terrific party Karen!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Karen, for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting another awesome party.ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that this is my first time joining your linky party. Thank you for hosting! ~TheaReplyDelete
Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Monday!ReplyDelete