You can share any post that you'd like each week, but each month I'll have themes to add a little fun to the party!
Themes for upcoming months…
- organizing…getting your house back to normal after the holidays
- healthy recipes…getting our eating habits back to normal after the holidays, Lol
- snowman crafts
- craft ideas to keep us busy through the winter month
- Super Bowl Sunday snack recipes…the game is February 2nd
- Valentine's crafts
- Chocolate recipes
- anything that's the color red
- all craft projects with hearts!
So let's get started this week!!
Come on in and join the fun!!!
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The pictures below are links to other blogs and the projects the blog owner wants to share with us.
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on any picture below!
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- below, at the very end, you will click the red phrase "click here to enter"...it's after all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or add it to your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Happy New Year Karen! Thank you for hosting <3ReplyDelete
Karen, thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the great party Karen!ReplyDelete
Hi Karen, I'm new to your party so I added you to my GFC friends and linked my post back to the party. Themed parties, great idea. Thank you for hostessing!ReplyDelete
Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year, Karen, and thank you for hosting your party! I'm happy to get to come.ReplyDelete
Be a sweetie,
Thanks so much for hosting, Karen!ReplyDelete
thank you for the party :)ReplyDelete
Thanks Karen! Always look forward to your link parties!ReplyDelete