So let's add a little of that change to the Sew Darn Crafty Parties in the upcoming months. I'm thinking "theme" months. You can still add all your regular projects, but if you have any posts in the theme for that month...you can add those too!
So here are the themes...if you have any suggestions, let me know!!
- September...apple recipes, back to school ideas and craft projects, teacher gift ideas
- October...pumpkin recipes, Halloween projects, fall decorating
- November...soup recipes, Thanksgiving recipes, handmade gift ideas (we need to make gifts in November, not Christmas eve. Been there, done that! Lol)
- December...Christmas decorating, Christmas cookie recipes, Hanukkah projects
So let's start another great week of "Sew Darn Crafty"...a linky party filled with your wonderful projects, crafts, ideas, tutorials, recipes and so much more.
Come on in and join the fun!!!
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The pictures below are links to other blogs and the projects the blog owner wants to share with us.
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on any picture below!
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- below, at the very end, you will click the red phrase "click here to enter"...it's after all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or add it to your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Karen, thanks for hosting a great party!ReplyDelete
Themes sound fun! :0)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Great work, everybody! Nice week.ReplyDelete
Hi Karen, Great post! Yes we are moving into another season! I can hardly believe that Fall will be upon us very soon and then the Christmas season. I don't have quite the factors that express changes as daughter off to college or hubby preparing to go back to teaching after summer. I only have the weather has cooled down and having picked apples from my apple tree and made several pies! Now it's salad to lose the lbs gained while eating them! Thanks so much for hosting your linky party. I do appreciate you hosting this one.ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting such a great link party!ReplyDelete
Raven J. True Blue Baking
I really like the theme idea, Karen! I already know what I'm sharing for September's apples!! o:)ReplyDelete
I know what you mean! My mindset completely shifts by the end of August also. Once school starts I am in full Fall! Love the theme ideas. What about school/teacher theme crafts for one week in September? I know a lot of people are looking for teacher gift ideas throughout the school year.ReplyDelete
Thanks Beckey..awesome idea!! I'm adding it to the list right now!!Delete
I haven't linked up for awhile and I'm pleased to join again this week. Theme ideas sound like a good idea. The others that link always have such fun ideas. Thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete
Wanted to add as well, that I've been visiting lots of links in this link party but could not comment on many of them as they only offered Blogger or Google+ profiles. There are many bloggers that use Wordpress or self hosted Wordpress sites that won't ever be able to comment. Such a shame as there are so many wonderful ideas out there.ReplyDelete
Thanks Karen for being such a great host as always, you're the bomb!ReplyDelete
Thanks for posting this party. I always seem to be last, hehehe.ReplyDelete
Thanks Karen for another great party!ReplyDelete
Hi Karen and thank you for hosting your party!ReplyDelete
Be a sweetie,
Thanks for a great linky party!!ReplyDelete