Sew Darn Crafty is a place just for YOU...what you've been up to, what you've made, places you've been, projects you've tackled. Share what you did this past week or the week before that or any time, really.
If you don't have a blog and can't link with us, you can still have fun at the party too. Just click the picture links below and enjoy what everyone has to share!
First time here? Read below for the "How TO's". Come on...join the party. You can do it!! It's easy.
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link to other blogs and the projects they want to share.
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on any picture below!
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue phrase "click here to enter" which is at the very END...below all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or add it to your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Hope you are having a great weekend Karen!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting this every week - it's so neat to see everyone's wonderful creations and tips! Have a great Sunday!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting this party!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
Hi Karen! Tx for hosting this fab party!ReplyDelete
I hope you'll enjoy my simple sewing new series, today I'm showing how to sew a neckwarmer.
I'm following you on GFC; if you want, I'd really be pleased if you visit my brand new sewing/serging blog and, if you like what you see, follow me too :)
Tx a lot,
C U soon
Thanks Karen, another great party this week!ReplyDelete
Thanks again but I blame you for me spending so much time checking out some great blogs , lol !ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!!!ReplyDelete
I'm not linking anything this week but I will be checking out quite a few. Thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting!!!!ReplyDelete
I added my table topper.
Have a nice week